- No Smoking in the Cabins
- No ATV Driving on the Ranch Property, other than the Driveway with Prior Permission
- No Outside Open Fires Unless previously authorized by ranch management
- No Under-Age Drinking or Illegal Drug use on Ranch Property or in Cabins
- No Ranch Events, Parties or Gatherings: Initiated, Announced, or Advertised by Guests or Visitors without Prior Permission and Noted on Reservation
- No Littering, Dumping, Digging, Defacing, or Graffiti Done on Ranch Property or Structures
- No Fireworks or firearms on Ranch without Prior Permission
- All hunters must be properly licensed.
- Hunting hours are Sunrise to Sunset.
- No hunting within 1000 yards of the Lodge.
- No loaded firearms in Lodge or other facilitiess.
- No shooting from within vehicles.
- Blackjack Hunting and Ranching reserves the right to independently determine if all hunters are properly skilled in the use of firearms before agreeing to allow them to hunt on the ranch.
- All weapons will be properly stored at all times (in the gun safe unloaded).
- All hunters must sign a waiver of liability before hunting, including penalties for harvesting animals not previously approved by Blackjack Hunting and Ranching. Do not shoot unauthorized animals (don’t know – don’t shoot).
- If you shoot an animal you must exhaust all efforts to track the wounded animal. A wounded animal is assumed dead, and as such, is counted as the hunter’s kill. A wounded animal is one that leaves behind evidence of being hit by the shooter. Ranch management’s determination is final.
- All kills and wounded game must be reported to the Ranch manager.
- Intoxicated individuals will not be allowed to hunt, and we reserve the right to terminate an individual’s hunt for cause.
- Blackjack Hunting and Ranching buildings are smoke free; designated smoking areas are located outside selected buildings.
- Blackjack Hunting and Ranching does not discriminate against individuals due to race, color, or religious affiliation. Guests are expected to respect the rights of others or they will be asked to leave.
- Blackjack Hunting and Ranching promotes the humane treatment of animals and will not tolerate unnecessary violence or disrespect to the culture of responsible hunting practices.
- All guests must respect local regulations, including burn bans, and must park vehicles in designated parking areas.
- All guests must have a valid driver’s license and automobile insurance in order to be allowed to use ranch vehicles. Children under the age of 18 will not be allowed to use ranch vehicles under any circumstance.